I did it, I switched to NIKON. After nearly 7 years of allegiance to Pentax.
Several reasons helped me make my decision:
- No Full Frame sensors on Pentax DSLR. I got tired waiting...
- I find Nikon to be more dynamic and professional.
- The number of quality lenses available for nikon DSLRs
- My GF 's got a Nikon and playing with it was a nice approach. / it kinda dragged me into the brand :p
- A sales man from Pentax blew me off one day, saying that I would never be ready to sale all my pentax gear to do the switch .... I'd like to say... "try me" and thank you EBAY :p
It's been almost a year now and I am truly thrilled with the result ! :)
Later Guys !